The following defines the specific terms within this agreement.
• 'The company' refers to 'Inspiblo co., ltd', the provider of the service.
• 'The site' refers to '1port.jp/' and all related pages managed by the company.
• 'Content' refers to all photographs, illustrations, images, articles, videos, music and other materials published on this site.
Content within the site are subject to change and/or discontinuation without prior notice to or consent from the user. The company will not be held responsible for any loss or damages that occur to the user as a result of site discontinuation. The authenticity, quality, standards, availability and any consequences related to the usage of website content and user submitted material on the site are not guaranteed by the company. Further, the company is not responsible for any loss or damages incurred by the user as a direct or indirect result of using the content or user submitted material on the site.
The content contained within the website may be used solely for personal purposes and may not be reproduced, translated or provided to third parties without documented authorization. In the event that the user's unauthorized usage of website content causes losses or damages to the company, the user will be responsible for making reparations. It is up to user discretion to judge the content, quality, accuracy, authenticity, legality, relevance, usefulness, etc. of the content and user submitted material on the site. Some content on the site is available with machine translations via 'Google Translate API' or 'Microsoft Translate API'. Translation accuracy is not guaranteed and the user uses the site acknowledging the potential discrepancies between original and translated content.
In using this site, the user is prohibited from the following conduct.
• Activity that could result in copyright infringement or violation of intellectual property rights of other users, third parties and/or the company.
• Acts against public order and morals.
• Criminal activity or activity that could result in criminal charges.
• Dissemination of false information.
• Unauthorized commercial activity and related affairs.
• Activity that relates to or results in disruption of site operation.
• Activity that relates to or results in damaged site credibility.
• Usage of others' usernames.
• Using, distributing or supplying harmful programs.
• Publicly displaying other users' personal information.
• Slander against others.
• Unauthorized reproduction of site content.
• Any conduct that can or is in violation of the law.
• Any conduct the company rules as inappropriate.
Membership can be immediately revoked should the company deem any of the following applicable to the user.
• If false information was provided to the company.
• The member is disqualified at the company's discretion.
Intellectual property rights including copyrights within the site belong to the company, other than content authorized for use by the original copyright owner. The copyright of member submitted content shall be owned by the user who provided the content. However, the company is granted permission to use user submitted content within and outside the website in publications.
Links to the site can appear anywhere other than in the following.
• Links are prohibited from adult websites/websites against public order and morals.
• Links directly to site content such as images, videos and music are prohibited.
• Linking via frames and inline frames are prohibited.
The company will not be held responsible for any complications that arise with third parties as a result of hyperlinks leading to the site. In the event that damages and losses are incurred by the company as a result of hyperlinks leading to the site, the responsible party shall make reparations.
There may be cases in which the company and/or users provide links to other websites and resources on the site. These sites and resources are managed by their respective entities and pertinent information, advertisements and services are not guaranteed by the company. Therefore, the company will not be held responsible for any damages or losses incurred by the user.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Japan. Any disputes arising between the company and the user as related to the site shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Kyoto District Court or the Kyoto District Summary Court.